Friday, February 25, 2011

A Recommendation Friday

The last few blog posts have gotten very journal-y, which is not a good thing. I specifically did not want that to happen, unless it was in the context of me doing something I didn't like. Although, to be fair, dealing with vomit on my car/parking space isn't something I particularly like, per se. But I digress. I'll make it up to you all with a recommendation.

Zach made me go to this stand-up thingy last night and--shit, no, no, too journal-y! Remove context from this, right now! No more personal shit for this post.

There is a comedian who oftentimes performs in the Los Angeles area. Sometimes, they perform in front of people who spend a lot of time blogging, as was the case last night. His name is Chris D'Elia. He is very funny on the right night. Some folks find his style of audience interaction pretty amazing, as he spends a lot of his set just making jokes derived from things in the crowd. He does normal jokes, but he's obviously a quick guy, kinda goofy and endearing in a strange way.

It's good stuff, check it out (this isn't that strong, but indicative of what he does a lot):



Also, his laugh is funny and he calls someone a "gigglepuss" in this video. Which has to count for something.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment