Sunday, February 27, 2011

Almost Lost This One

I forgot that I hadn't blogged today. Thank goodness I remembered, or else I'd lose all grips on being productive that I am already not good at.

Last night, I was at a bar with friends, and turned around to see my brother right behind me, who didn't notice me because I was in a suit (why, I don't really know).

We live in a big city. For something like that to happen, well, it's pretty interesting to me. Finding one specific person in a bar in a big city.

I can only hope this one day happens with Alison Brie, so I can not talk to her and awkwardly nod hi to her, definitely not strike up conversation and make her fall in love with me.

Anyway, if this didn't make any sense, it's only because I really didn't wanna write today.

1 comment:

  1. I almost forgot to check your blog and then I actually thought 'well if I almost forgot to check, I hope he didn't forget to blog!'. So thank god you did

    ReplyDelete