Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bitch, Real G's Move in Silence Like Lasagna

What up brevity weekend? How you doing?

Full disclosure, it's 3:40 AM as I type this, and I'll call straight talk when I say I'm pretty drunk. I'm also listening to Lil' Wayne's "6 Foot 7 Foot" on repeat as I type this.

Fuller disclosure, I don't know what the heck I wanna write about. It is really dark in my room, and, well, my whole experience right now is facebook chat and the aforementioned song.

Honestly, my main thought is how I'm going to get another beer past the air mattress that someone is sleeping on (I said "our buddy" originally, but that sounded really bro coming from the last conscious person in this apartment tonight).

My best guess is honestly just to tiptoe. You know, real quiet like.

Was this what you guys were expecting from me at this point in time, blog readers? At one point I'd just be pretty fucking drunk and ramble?

I guess y'all win the pool.

Look towards Sunday* for a more coherent bloggin' experience.

*almost spelled that Sonday. Not at all sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment