Thursday, January 13, 2011

Embarrassing Admissions Thursday

Still on vacay, still typing on a smart phone. The novelty of being able to do this all on a phone has worn off pretty quickly.
Plus, yesterday's day drinking turned to night drinking, so my head is a bit fuzzy today.  On that note, why don't I make some embarrassing admissions?
Here's a good one: I've watched The Proposal three times.
None of those times was a girl involved.
Two times I was by myself.
And only once did I watch it simply because it was on cable.
I know full well it isn't a good movie, which means I must watch it because I'm a sappy goof.
Bonus admission: I saw a magazine that said Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock are dating now, and I felt genuinely happy about it.  Makes me wish I was a lot more cynical and mean-spirited, it is at least less embarrassing that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment