Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Remember What I Said the Title for Today's Post Was? I Lied.

My previously planned post is derailed by the fact that today is Mardi Gras, a holiday I've never celebrated as a result of being either underage, not an old school Catholic, or resistant to French culture*. But today, my mind isn't working well enough to pay tribute to something that was a pretty big deal in my insular home life, so I'll call a brevity day today as a result of a holiday. One that I fully intend to kind of celebrate this year.

That is to say, if at one point tonight I'm at a bar, and some girl shows everyone her boobs for beads, I'll probably not look away or anything. Not gonna not see some boobies and say "Nope! No Mardi Gras for me!"

You now realize, after that one paragraph, why I didn't try to write anything serious today.

*Totally joking, kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment